Stuff's been happening. Nothing worth emo-ing about though.
It goes a 'lil bit like this.
Spent an hour to kill a beetle in my room after contemplating whether or not to squash the poor thing.
Ran over a cat/squirrel after it ran under my car from the side while I was driving. Genius. First driving kill though.
Was noticed and singled out by the lecturer for pretending to perform acupuncture on Chia Yuen's hand. First of many embarrassments.
Got stared at by the entire class while discussing a case study about some male model who wanted to get rid of his blushing. Sound familiar? Thanks a lot Group D people...
Went red laughing again after James made his hilarious girl voice. Whole class commented on my face again.
I swear, after this week, everyone will know me as the red-faced acupuncuturist.
Oh and I missed out on buying David Archuleta's concert tickets. Freaking KL schoolgirls. Tickets were sold out when I got there at 3 30 pm. They only started selling on the day itself.
So yeah. Summary of my entire week.
0 comments:
Post a Comment