CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I love my mum.


Random. I know.

But seriously. Mum, I love you. And sorry for somehow forgetting your birthday.

-inserts mushy mushy stuff I don't plan to reveal here-

It was in March by the way.

But then again, no one reads my blog. It's like semi-privatised.

Ok back to my point.

I feel I have trouble admitting love. Yeah. It's like, it seems as if though I have no concerns or feelings towards something at all, but deep down, it's the complete opposite.

Like Liverpool. Unlike all the Manchester United fans in Monash, who wear their team's jersey almost every other week and go 'hey look I'm a Man U supporter! Love me!', the Liverpool jersey I have at home is untouched, even though the whole world knows that I'm an avid Liverpool fan. I bleed Liverpool red!!!

And my sisters. When I go back to Penang, I talk to my cousins more often, but deep down, my sisters and I both know that I love them to death.

And as for those unfortunate females that I have somehow found myself attracted to, well yeah. Same thing.

I have no idea why I'm talking about all this when I'm supposed to be napping.

Anyway, kudos to Kevin for being the role model to all guys like us! For obvious reasons.

And give it up for Chia Yuen and Jac for being the way how they are too!

Wait, Chia Yuen and Jac have nothing to do with the point I'm making.

Hmm...I feel they're just really open. And that's what I should be doing too!

What am I saying?

Back to napping...

0 comments: