CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

A REAL Day

Today RAWKED!


Here's what happened.

Drove to Uni ALL BY MYSELF for the first time ever! In KL that is. I know it's nothing worth highlighting, but still. It's a first!

Ordered Domino's and ate in the Histo/Anatomy lab. I have no idea why I'm highlighting this as well, but heck. Us eating in the lab just made me feel like a rebellious big shot. Don't ask.

Joe Jin and I played futsal right outside the lab. Again, nothing worth mentioning, apart from the fact that we were on the verge of tearing down the notice board.

And we had longan too. It was good. Till Chang Thai aka Kim Phun aka Down fella aka Glutton came in and gobbled everything up. The animal. Hahaha.

Here's where the excitement starts. Suddenly, while studying (see I'm such a good boy) in the lab, there was a PA announcement that went a 'lil bit like this.

ALERT. PLEASE EVACUATE THE BUILDING IMMEDIATELY. THIS IS AN EMERGENCY. THIS IS NOT A FIRE DRILL. PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY THROUGH THE EMERGENCY EXITS. THE FIRE STEWARDS WILL ASSIST YOU.

Cue a malay version of the above and the same thing to repeat on and on and on.

I did smell something, but no matter. IT WAS SO COOOOOOOL!!! The thought of being in a building on fire while you have to evacuate and all that shit, it was just. WOAH!

Yeah I'm weird. Anyhow, we went out of the building, and the first thing we saw was smoke. As if the mosquito guys you normally see fogging their shit in neighborhoods were fogging the university. Only, it really was them. Them fogging the place was picked up by the smoke detector, which set off the alarm and the automatic PA announcement. So yeah. It was a let down. I had wanted to experience how being in a fire was really like. But there was smoke EVERYWHERE. It was cool. The smoke even came out from the drains below.

So after a while, Joe Jin and I decided that since they fogged the lab as well, we should play futsal to kill time. So yeah. We started playing futsal, again, in the smoke. It was soooo coooool! Until the mozzie assholes came again with their fogging shit so we had to leave - to the LEARNING SUITES!

Yes, we played futsal in the learning suites. Using the shoe racks as our targets, we played how basketballers play that funny ABC game, only with a futsal. Lame. But fun.

Drove back soon after. It was great.

So yeah. I just realised how much my English sucks now. But 'sod that. Won't be needing to write no essays anymore.

Back to trying to study.

0 comments: