For those of you who read Joe Jin's blog, you would've read that we both went to the David Archuleta concert at Sunway Lagoon Amphitheatre and that I would be the one providing you people with the photos and videos of his performance.
So thanks a lot for subconsciously forcing me to write this post to satisfy your readers. You owe me! Hah!
Haha...I kid.
And to those of you who just stumbled across this heap of junk, yeah, I did go to watch David Archuleta, who is only a few weeks older than me.
BUT HE IS REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD!
Minus the stage presence, but still, immensely talented for an 18 year old who still goes to high school.
So without further ado, here are the pics!

The stage where David performed. Not too shabby huh?

Half empty Amphitheatre. No kidding. Heaps of other people came in and somehow manage to squeeze by the sides and at the top.

Joe Jin and I. Just to prove that I'm not ripping off anyone elses pics. I'm GENUINE! Tada!
JJ and Ean were here as Emcees. Only managed to take a pic of JJ though. Sneaky fella got Ean to go weaving through the crowd to give people goody bags. But he's really friendly and approachable. Was actually standing 2 metres away from him after the concert! But was lazy to get an autograph or take a pic. Heh...

The concert actually started an hour after the actual 3 pm time. David must've gotten caught up in Malaysian time or something. Anyway, before he took to the stage, there were 3 other dudes opening for him. The first guy, Hou Ren had AWESOME dance moves. Moonwalking and stuff. The second guy, some One in a Million winner was so-so. Sorry. And finally, a certain fella called Daniel Lee came on stage to perform. Malaysian Idol's gotten better! Still short though. (See pic) Hah.
And finally.

DAVID ARCHULETA!
And the videos. Although, I only managed to get a full length video of A Little Too Not Over You and another song. Darn camera. Had to switch the dimensions and stuff to manage to record and/or finish recording his songs. Ended up using my phone to record the crappier quality songs as you shall soon seeeeeee.
Once I manage to sort out this problem I have with uploading videos that is. In the meantime, enjoy the pics!


0 comments:
Post a Comment