So I'm not going back after all.
Thank you oh Swine Flu, for your emergence as yet another disease to worry about for us future doctors.
I wrote an essay today about stress management. It felt good. Haven't written shit in ages. Not that I'm complaining about it.
But something about penning my thoughts down in pen on a foolscap paper made me feel different, unlike typing down aimless piece of shit as such. Rather, it had a purpose. A guideline of sorts. Restrictive, yet I wrote with the freedom I was given back in my Singapore days - when my English wasn't deteriorating like a glass of wine being exposed to air.
See, even that sounds corny.
How about this?
If you've got an issue, have a tissue!
Got that from Austin Powers in Goldmember. Watched it before, though this was the first time I picked that up.
Yes, I'm lame.
Call me, beep me, if you wanna reach me.
Shit. Talking about cartoons at lunchtime has corrupted my brain. And I'm due for a medical site visit tomorrow.
Let's go catch some jellyfish Patrick! Dohhhh...JELLYFISH!!!!
So in short, my conscience is telling me that I'm actually missing writing essays.
Hmm...so that's probably why I'm embarking on a mini-project of sorts - reviving that dying HSC group blog!
Click here if you're bothered to dive into a world where people think like me. Or worse. I'm sorry. Some people are worse than me! In terms of lameness. Yes, it's possible!
Wow, I'm shamelessly promoting my HSC group blog. Yes, the very one that started off in November or December 2008, to alleviate post-exam boredom. The same one that is scattered with lame posts and even lamer polls that pretty much explain HSC life.
And yet that really was the time of my life.
Unlike now.
0 comments:
Post a Comment