CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Stirred and mixed

I've realised something. Since coming back from Singapore, all I've ever improved on in football are senseless freestyle moves that have no use whatsoever when playing. But then of course, you can't help it if barely anyone plays football amongst your batch. Not that I blame anyone.


So yeah. I suck at football now. Can't dribble. Can't pass. Can't shoot. Can't score. Can't keep for nuts either. But then again I never could.

Anyway, site visit today was better than expected. Chia Yuen and Chang Thai stole our patient. I say they stole him 'cos they approached him as Rose and I began our advance. No matter. Our patient ROCKED. Can't reveal anything else due to the confidentiality statement we let him sign. See. Ain't I professional?

Played futsal in uni after coming back. Such dedication. Such passion. And yet such a humiliation. Yeah. Will stop there.

Went for the MUMEDS social night thingy after that. It was funny, in a lame kinda way. That's pretty much why I enjoyed it I guess. The food wasn't great. But everything's for 3 bucks, so nothing to complain about. Apart from the singing. Didn't really like it. But kudos to them for daring to go on stage and do their stuff. David too. Impromtu guitar performance of sorts. Had its weird moments, but either way, you rock!

Watched Resident Evil Denegeration in Chang Thai's room after that while Chang Thai and Jung Beng were trading love letters on Chang Thai's bed. Go figure, you sick minded bastards. The graphics and all are kinda like Final Fantasy: Advent Children, but it wasn't great.

So that's my day. Stirred and mixed. Whee...

0 comments: