CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 24, 2009

Plans

Exam was today. It was manageable, had I not crammed everything in over the past few days. But now after finding out that the passing marks for the exam are 60/80, I guess I probably would have failed either way. But no matter. It still constitutes 5% of the 1st year grades. Plan to go back to studying on Sunday. Ya see, I have a plan. Ooh yes, A PLAN!


Hai Sherng with a plan. How very interesting.

Oh yes indeed. Muahaha. For you see, I shall start studying, EVERY SINGLE DAY NOW straight after lectures.

Oh my fucking god. Hai Sherng. Actually studying. Right after the whole day's work. Staying back in Uni. Just to revise. Just so that he won't screw up as badly as this time. Just so he can actually have some breathing space closer to the exam period. Amazing!

That's me!

Wow. Another person to contribute to the percentage of increased depression and anxiety in doctors and medical students.

Pah. Lazy to continue blogging. That's the story of my so-called blogging career. I get bored to continue on typing away. Explains why my endings are so abrupt. Past my so-called prime too. HSC ruined my English. Not like it's ever been that great anyway. Was better then than now anyway.

Go Liverpool. Boo Man U. Dammit Arsenal. Dammit Arshavin. Quality player nonetheless. No matter, kudos for equalling our record of league titles. Just wait next year though! Watch it 'cos us mighty reds are gonna come storming back!

Just you wait.

And just I wait too.

Haha. At least us Liverpool fans are realistic! Right?

0 comments: