CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I hate exams. They make me study. I hate studying. But for one to become a doctor, he has to study. I hate wanting to become a doctor. I want to be a doctor. Therefore I hate myself.


This has no meaning whatsoever.

Just a fraction of the random thoughts circling around in this useless, empty brain I have.

Other thoughts include: Sex, football, black, darkness, chicks, ball, TV, movies, Shogun, food, computer, hate, envy, death, Wolverine, ego, sleep, annoyance and fuck.

But to everyone else. It looks a little bit like this.








setasner;aiertjwoeirhqw;ertoknqrtkmrgflsjfht;oirthqw;eiorujtaewlkrfjnsalkfgjbasdlfgiunalrgiufaehlrigubalerghbalerifuhaelrfgiuhberlfgiuahbnerlgfja erlgjanerlfgiuhqafgiua eliuefhaeirgf;owEIFHQWERJOw rfgiluqhnerfiluaenrflaejrg leiqrult iUNLjfbnerlifuneqrltfiuanqjr wleASERKJASERLKJANSERLKJ lrjER LKJA ERLAKJER LAWKEJRBNLewkjrnlKJR lfksrjnalskjernalsekjf aslekrjaheslrkjanselrkjanser;kjn;wrljkneas;rjanesr;kajsernlkjERN LkjbrlKJRHAENLRKJANERLKJAENRLKJAENRLAKHJEBNRLAJHSEBRLAESJRHBASELJRHBASERLJAHSEBRasrlkjhaselrkjhaselrkjnaser ffffffesiajser;aejr;asejkr




Yeah. Jumbled up piece of shit.

Oh and before I sign off, wanna dedicate a few words to certain people.

Jun Beng: My study buddy. Thanks for putting up with this intrusive fucktard since Monday. And sorry about today. Thoughts one may see above explain everything.

Chen Han: My best friend. The one who understands me well. I miss you. Not in a gay way though.

Joe Jin: We'll get you next season.

Everyone back in LS at the moment: You guys make me stressed. I'm sorry. But it's the truth. But then again, thanks so much for putting up with me and trying to help me understand them fucked up concepts. Good luck!

And finally to Shu Lin: Doughnuts.

Oh yeah and to Chia Yuen: Krispy Kreme.

Having more of 'em messed up thoughts now.

Fuck. Better leave before all hell breaks loose.

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!

Even after consecutive 4-4 draws. We'll win the title someday. You hear that Joe Jin?! And Benedict!? And all you Mancs out there!!!

Poopy.

Lalalalala...

I shall continue typing away till 5 30.

Thats, like, 2 minutes away.

I plan to bathe after this.

And take a much needed nap.

I have reached a conclusion that I am weird.

Some may have found that out a while ago.

No matter, I sleep at 11 pm and wake up at 7 am feeling exactly the same as though I slept at 12 or even 1 am. Sleepy. Yes. Mum says it affects how you feel later on at night though. Which is pretty true!

Oh lookie there, its 5 30.

Aww...already?

Ok then toodles!

I'm not gay.

Neither am I under a whole lot of stress.

I'm just me.

Period.

0 comments: