CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Is it me, or is the foliage back in Penang greener than usual?


Back in Penang for the weekend for Cheng Beng, I was passing by the field behind Adventist Hospital when I realised that the grass, was surprisingly green. And when I say green, I mean the type of green football fans are so familiar with.

Shocking.

And when I turned into my house, I noticed the trees beside my house were particularly green as well! And the bushes! And the grass in the backyard! And the flowers! Only the flowers weren't green, but their colours seemed to radiate out more than they usually do.

Such is the magic of Cheng Beng or, in my case, sleeping less than I'm used to.

Or maybe mother nature is preparing herself for Earth Day, which I hope to participate in (subject to my parents protests).

I have no idea how that's related, but heck. I've wasted enough time deciding to blog, might as well finish.

Done.

0 comments: