CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Bored shitless

Greetings Earthlings, from the Anatomy Lab of Monash University in KL.

I've been here since 2 plus. It's 4 44 now, and I have yet to study ANYTHING. ANYTHING AT ALL!!!!!!!

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Stupid brain. Let me study. Please. Just let me absorb some form of information.

I have my Life Encyclopedia opened up right in front of me, with all the prescribed pages labelled with yellow highlight ink. But OWH MAH FOOKING GAWD, DUS FOOKING BREIN OV MAIHN JUZ WUNT ALLOW ANUHTHIN INN!

I think I need people like Joe Jin and Jun Beng to be around me to somehow force me into studying. Too bad both of them ain't around. Only Joe Wen, Jia Rong and Phey Chien. My degree of intelligence doesn't fall within their category so forget it.

Shit, I'm sneezing. No, it isn't Swine Flu. Haven't been to Mexico so it can't possibly be it. Right? Unless the water I drank from the water dispenser is from the rivers of Mexico. Crap. It might be. Oh no. I could be the first person in KL to have contracted Swine Flu. Is feeling really really literally hot one of the symptoms? 'Cos I'm burning. But then again, I always feel that way.

Fuck. It's getting noisier in here now. Am going soon. So much for coming to Uni to study. Next week's time table is seriously fucked up. Have some malay assignment to ammend as well.

Why don't the Learning Suites have airconditioning on weekends?

To conserve electricity dumbass.

I can't study without air con. I burn. Like now. But I'm in the fully air conditioned Anatomy lab. And I'm still burning. Something has to be wrong. Damn.

When is mum coming to get me? So that we can go check out the hostels.

So that she can breathe easier when I say I'm either in Chang Thai/Li Tatt/Joe Wen or Jun Beng's place.

So that my chances of moving in to either place is increased.

So that I can finally achieve freedom.

But in the meantime, so that I can leave Uni, where studying has been a totally unproductive mess.

Pah. I have zero credit left on my account. Can't print stuff. Well, coming back here tomorrow anyway. To study. For real. I swear it. I swear by the hairs of my 'lil Hai Sherngs that I. Will. Successfully. Study. Productively. Efficiently. And. Absorb. Everything. And. Pown. The. Others. For. The. Next. Exam.

Ah, my self-ingrained natural competitive streak. To be better than the rest in everything. And failure to do so will result in me disregarding it as an interest.

Ok finally she's arrived. To all: Cya, don't wanna be ya!

0 comments: