CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Got back my first exam results.

So I didn't fail after all.

Yay me. Not.

I'm in the 1st (lowest) percentile. Still quite a distance from the median, and very much so from the top scoring person. Freaking 91% genius shit.

Such is the depth of intelligence in my course. Not that I'm that intelligent of course.

Just

Below

Average

That's all.

Not shying away from the truth that I screwed up. In fact, I did better than I had expected. But I'm still below the median, and I hate being in the position that I am now.

Yeah.

Sore loser much.

And to the people who thought they'd screw up badly (irregardless of their personal expectations) but ended up being in the 3rd or even 4th percentile, you people SUCK for giving ordinary humans like me a glimmer of hope of being able to do a wee bit better than you. Not that you guys mean it much, but to me, it's just so FUCKING ANNOYING. I SWEAR.

I'm sorry. But it's the truth, and I'm betting not many people will disagree with me either.

So yeah.

Pah. Back to the drawing board for me.

Oh and another thing, I'd give up everything just to be able to chase after a ball on a field along with 21 other people, every single day.

If only I could.

I most definitely would.

Ok maybe not everything, but you get the idea.

0 comments: