CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Wow, I should really change my blog url to theboywhoemoedforeveryfreakingdayofhislife.blogspot.com. 'Cos for the past few days, or has it been weeks, been acting the same way as was a long...time ago.

Distant memory isn't it?

But then again, theboywhoannoys sounds like a perfect way to describe me. I live to cause discomfort, while at the same time, causing discomfort in order to live. It really is a sad sad reality, but one that I can't shy away from.

People still give me weird stares. I'm not a freaking celebrity, am I?

We polar opposites, us.

Must be a taste of my own medicine then. Been staring into space, stoning ever since coming into med school. Even Dr. L agrees that me listening attentively looks more like a hollow man staring back at you. Blur.

Yes, I'm blur and I hate it. But I just can't freaking help it. Imagine if you were a patient coming to see a blur surgeon. Quotes Kee Hao, 'GG.com'!

So yeah. Please don't be offended if you see me staring right at your face. It's just me being blur, not some fucking pervert trying to undress you with my eyes (though a few of my friends would beg to differ).

And I've been thinking a lot, again. It sucks. So I shall attempt to practice mindfulness, or the relaxation techniques I've been learning in med school. Yes, we learn all this stuff here so people like me don't burn out and be scattered all over as ash. Not Ash Ketchum mind you.

Oh I miss Pokemon.

Pah. My eyes are drowsy. Another characteristic I have attained from med school. Brilliant isn't it? And it's not as if though I've been studying, or doing research, or anything for that matter.

I seriously have no freaking idea. Oh and I'm starting to swear a lot now, again. Me swearing a lot is how I'm like, but I guess offensive to others? I dunno. Gotta cut down on that.

Oh and would you look at that, I'm starting to worry about what people think of me, again, after having sworn against it so long ago.

I'm retaining all my bad habits again. It's depressing.

Sigh. I shall go do mindfulness now. Or rather the relaxation technique. Seriously on the verge of imploding. But then again, when people ask 'where am I', the ones who know can reply 'over there -points to right- over there -points left- and over there -points to ceiling-'

Took that from Achmed and Dead Terrorist and Jeff Dunham. Isn't that funny? Har har har.

Oh and please, conscience, get rid of my increasing lameness while you're at it?

0 comments: