CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Down ah!

Well, it's been a while since I was this emo, or in Chang Thai's words, down, for no particular reason whatsoever.


It has to do with me being sleepy, having all these stupid thoughts bouncing around against my skull.

Or could it be because I've set out to pay attention during lectures and actually study, time and time and again, but end up failing horribly.

Or perhaps it could be because of me not playing enough football (futsal doesn't count), and instead having to be contempt with Man U run away with the title and maybe even the Champions League again.

Or maybe it's one of those unreadable issues that my nerve cells have failed to translate into layman terms, that is causing all this distress.

Fuck it.

Driving back home with Linkin Park and full volume helps ease it though.

Momentarily.

Well, all I can say is, welcome back to the world of depression.

Our long lost friend.

0 comments: