I hate life.
We should all just die.
-bang-
Whee!
No I do not mean Chang Thai's version of 'bang'.
Bang is the sound of a gun.
A shotgun.
A handgun!
No, not that handgun.
Sick bastards.
I'm depressed.
Really depressed.
Betcha can't tell, can you?
But if looks could kill,
all you fucktards woukd be long gone.
LONG GONE!
Bwahahaha...
This is sad.
I'm supposed to be doing my Malay presentation.
Which is due tomorrow.
Which means I'll be presenting.
Imagine me speaking in Malay for 6 minutes.
Having never conversed in our national language for ages.
Daunting.
Shouldn't have came back.
But then again, I wanted to poo.
Didn't feel like it in Uni.
People were still in Uni.
They were sitting in a circle on the floor.
Weird people.
I banged my head against the door.
At least everyone knows the real meaning of bang when I use it in this context.
I hope.
I have no one to talk to.
Or rather, I'm not approaching anyone for help.
Its bothersome.
For them.
And so I continue to rot
whilst talking to people
whilst acting as if everything's alright
when it's not.
But such is the life of me.
That why I have a blog.
For stupid doodling like this.
Or rather, typing.
You get the drift.
I miss hanging with Chen Han and Lun Xiang.
And the others.
All at once.
I needn't mention names.
You people know who you are.
Chen Han and Lun Xiang are just special.
'Cos together, we form the THREESOME!
Oh and a special mention to Andrew.
Haven't met you in ages.
Fucking son of a bitch.
Better get your ass back in Penang come June/July.
I'm acting as if my friends are gone.
When in Uni, I'm surrounded by the Penang gang.
But I feel lost.
Somehow.
Someway.
Always.
Someway and always don't rhyme.
Never intended for it to.
Bitch.
Back to work.
Depression is such a sad sad thing.
Like being me.
Isn't it?
0 comments:
Post a Comment