It's not that I miss doing Maths Extension 2. No offence to Mr Leong.
Neither is it because I miss having to travel half an hour every day to reach college.
I just miss my bitches.
From the gay partner, to the dog and from the asswipe to them other bitches who have deserted me.
It's not that I totally detest the company I'm in now, especially since quite a few of em Inti people tagged along to this shithole as well.
It just don't feel the same when we're all together.
As one.
The New Year bash at my place still beats any sorta party I've been to. And it's definitely not 'cos I was thrown into the pool. Twice.
So yeah. I miss the old times.
Even in Inti, everyone, despite me not knowing them very well, was to a certain degree, approachable. Unlike now.
I'm done giving the impression that I'm not really enjoying Uni life. 'Cos I'm not.
I just can't wait for the year to end so that it'll be just like them old times.
Without a care in the world.
Not giving a shit about what them earthlings think of you.
As if the entire galaxy revolved around just you,
and your friends.

0 comments:
Post a Comment