I've realised something.
I'm becoming really really really really really antisocial.
I have no idea why.
But yes.
I have no urge to go out.
I have no urge to call out to old familiar faces I meet in the mall.
I have no urge to engage in human contact with new faces in general.
I barely have the urge to talk to ma sisters at all!
Worst thing is, I'm reverting back to the old ways of using Windows Live Messenger to communicate with humans, instead of face to face interaction.
It's like, if my evolution as a social being was drafted out somehow into a graph, last year would be at an optimum point. Meaning, it's now decreasing.
It's like an enzyme. Once an enzyme reaches its optimum, it denatures after that.
MY EQ IS DENATURATING!!!! HALPPPPPP!!!!
Ok, now I'm just being lame. And trying to sound smart so people will think I'm a freaking genius. You know the real answer to that don't you?
I have a feeling people think I'm weird.
I'm not.
I'm just
bored.
So I type out everything that's bouncing around in that thick skull of mine.
Yeah.
Oh and Transformers 2 was good. But not SO DAMN GOOD like everyone seems to be saying it is.
And another thing,
CHANG THAI YOU SUCK FOR SPOILING THE WHOLE POINT OF ME WATCHING TRANSFORMERS MEGAN FOX OH MY FUCKING GOD SHE LOOKED HOTTER THAN SHE WAS IN THE FIRST MOVIE BUT YOU HAD TO WHISPER INTO MY EAR EVERY SINGLE TIME SHE APPEARED THAT SHE A GUY THAT SHES MALE ALL THE RUMOURS ON THE NET ARE FAKE BOGUS SHIT MEGAN FOX IS A SMOKING HOT BITCH NOT A TRANNIE OH MA GAD NO WONDER I DIDNT THINK IT WAS SO DAMN GOOD!
Hah. I kid. But brother, you SUCK!
0 comments:
Post a Comment