«
PYZAM.COM
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES
AND
MYSPACE LAYOUTS
»
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
..
Life in the eyes of a martian
Monday, June 15, 2009
Uhh
I'm over my emo fits for the time being.
Read this space.
Anyway, studying's been swell.
I find no point in posting this blog.
No matter, I'm finally going to the gym again! It's fun!
That is all.
Night, world...
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fans
free hit counter
Gibberish
Them others
tales of a celestial for the terrestials
Every Little Thing About Heck Electric-- An Electrical Service Company
7 years ago
Always on my mind
Read Online Notizbuch Pilzjagd: Steinpilz I Pilze I Schwammerl I Pilz-Motiv I Perfekt für Pilzsammler beim Pilze sammeln I Pilzsuche I Pilzbestimmung I Tagebuch [Weißes Papier I 120 Seiten I Kariert I DIN-A5 ] mobipocket
8 years ago
The Story of Me
Download Checkliste Hals-Nasen-Ohren-Heilkunde (Checklisten der aktuellen Medizin Begründet von F. Largiader, A. Sturm, O. Wick) by Wolfgang Arnold (2011-03-23) Library Binding
8 years ago
randomness
MEKONSUMSI CACING TANAH BISA MENINGKAT KAN ENERGI DALAM TUBUH
9 years ago
湛蓝孤影-Blue Shadow.
9 years ago
Us
this
10 years ago
The Special Blog
Thank You and Off To the Next Phase
11 years ago
Infinity Progressions of Mine =]
Guess what..After 2 years!
11 years ago
5 Seconds of Panic.
Video: Arthur Beatrice - "Midland"
12 years ago
Yet to be tough
Want to 1300
14 years ago
Lost And Found
Expression
15 years ago
The Endless Journey
will be 1300
16 years ago
‡ Gates Of Everlasting Memories ‡
I'm Back
16 years ago
Anything w!ll do
ramdom
16 years ago
pick a name. any name.
Facebook group
16 years ago
Scrambles. Rambles.
London
16 years ago
Blogger Blogs..
17 years ago
Can't Think of Any Better Title
updates :)
17 years ago
NAMED&LOVEDasJIUNYAN
Home..
17 years ago
Story Of A Comet
backstabbers & beauty queens
~ShinRui's Memoir~
The Magic Carpet Ride
Strahl's Escapology.
The Inner Bubble.
Runaway
judylyh's Xanga
One step at a time...
Jas uni years...
Pointless Snide Remarks
YANG
~K!nG $+yL3~
Show 10
Show All
Resolutions
- Bring myself to work out/exercise
- To do something to my increasingly reptilian-like skin
- Not to think about unnecessary issues that much
- Revel in newfound confidence
- Shrug off procrastinating streak
Desires
New laptop
- Nicer hair
- Nike Total 90 futsal shoes
- Tickets to Anfield
- Abs
Memories
►
2010
(
36
)
►
December
(
4
)
►
November
(
1
)
►
October
(
2
)
►
September
(
1
)
►
August
(
2
)
►
July
(
1
)
►
June
(
1
)
►
May
(
1
)
►
April
(
11
)
►
March
(
5
)
►
January
(
7
)
▼
2009
(
116
)
►
December
(
5
)
►
November
(
3
)
►
October
(
8
)
►
September
(
5
)
►
August
(
1
)
►
July
(
4
)
▼
June
(
12
)
Nostalgia
And these places and these faces are getting old,
Dum Dee Dum
Uhh
Crisis
Overrated underachiever
I. See. The. LIGHT!!
Farewell Group D
Day 9
Day 8
Case Commentary
Bald
►
May
(
14
)
►
April
(
13
)
►
March
(
14
)
►
February
(
17
)
►
January
(
20
)
►
2008
(
4
)
►
December
(
4
)
Mah Zombies
0 comments:
Post a Comment