LOOKIT LOOKIT!! IT BE GROWING!!!!
Anyways, 2 more days to exams and I still have HEP, Sociology, Anatomy, a few lectures I skipped and weeks 1-6 which I studied for last exam but have since forgot. Although I'm pretty sure you guys don't understand half of what I'm talking about, I bet you're smart enough to figure out that I still have a looooong waaaaaaay to gooooooo...
But then again it's just 5% of the whole year. So if any of em med freaks score full marks and I score 40% out of this exam, I'm still only behind by 3%! Ok fine, probably less than 5% if you take the first exam into account.
So I shall not stress, but learn from this experience.
Ok fine, this is all an excuse for me being real lazy to study. But oh well, like the seniors said, have fun while you can, especially in first sem. So I shall continue SLACKING and see what happens on Monday.
This. Is. Interesting!
Imagine me getting bottom of the whole year for this sem, but next sem, somehow, miraculously scoring decently well!
Imagine the look on all them hater's faces!
Priceless.
So me shall goes wiz ze flow!
Lalala...
0 comments:
Post a Comment