CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

I. See. The. LIGHT!!

Day 12


I have no idea why it's so bright.

No matter.

I'm back in Penang for a few days. Leaving Monday. Then going to be staying put in Sunway, like the obedient little boy I am, to study.

Yes, to study.

Can't believe that can you, people?

Anyway I had a scary moment earlier on whilst landing in Penang. Took Firefly by the way.

The plane suddenly jerked forward upon touchdown and continued going at speed for slightly less than 10 seconds. Seriously scary shit. Luckily the plane stopped after 10 seconds. Or else you people might be seeing my name in the papers.

That would be cool though! My name finally being in the papers! As a famous guy-

who died in a plane crash...wonderful.

So yeah. Sadly, I'm still around to bug you people. It's fate I tell ya! For me to haunt people till the day that I die, which unfortunately for everyone, wasn't today.

Oh well.

0 comments: