CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Wake Me Up When September Ends

It's not exactly September yet, but well, I'm going back to KL tomorrow. It's been a good 1 month spent back home, so naturally, I'm in no mood to return to the days of studying, stress, studying, assignments and more studying. Not to mention homesickness, despite the fact that I still am in Malaysia. I'm rather attached to home as you can see.

Another bummer is the fact that I'M NOT GOING TO BE WATCHING LIVERPOOL WHEN THEY COME DOWN TO SINGAPORE ANYMORE. It is depressing indeed, especially during a time when Liverpool can actually be considered as a force to be reckoned with. Doesn't happen very often, so who knows, giving this match a miss may turn out to be very, very costly. Sure hope my cousin takes TONS of photos for me!

Oh yes, back to my holidays. In summary,

first week - did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

second week - Inti friends returned, cue MASSIVE HANGOUT SPREE!

third week - Jun Beng and Kee Hao came to Penang, cue EVEN GREATER HANGOUT SPREE!!

fourth (and sadly, final) week - still went out, but rather subdued. Going out at noon and coming back at 10 for consecutive days takes a toll on ze body.

So yesh. Oh and my hair has grown MORE!

Lookit!!

Still yearning to see what it'll turn out to be when it grows longer. We'll see! Whee lala! Oh I mean, boo lala...going back to uni next week...

0 comments: