CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Finally legal!

Just when I was about to type out an emo post about how empty this birthday was going to be, you guys yet again lit up my day. Time and time again, you guys have led me out from the darkness that threatened to swallow me whole, kept me intact while I was on the brink of falling apart and prodded me forward when all hope was lost. What am I ever gonna do without you guys.

So I'm going to have to thank

you
and you
and you
not to mention you
and you
you too
and you
you as well
you
and you
ah, definitely you
and you
and you too
and you
and you
x infinite to the power of infinite

There, that just about sums up me thanking everyone who's wished me. Thank you again people! Especially my Inti gang and their somewhat interesting group convo.

Yeah, I'm a gangster now!
Be afraid!
Because I am 18 and legal now!
I can drink alcohol!
I can make babies!
I can be cool and hang out at clubs!
And I will be sent to jail and not the children's home if I do anything silly. Damn.

Anyhow
!THANK YOU!

0 comments: