Shan't continue my emo rambling for now. Instead, I shall do a tag by who else but Mr Lee Joe Jin.
Here goes.
1. The last person you tagged is?
Lee Joe Jin aka Man U fan.
2. Your 5 impression of him/her?
- Man U fan
- An idiot for supporting a team like Man U
- A streaker when he wears his trademark Man U jersey
- A typical Man U fan who conjures up excuses when Man U screw up
- Captain Gantu
3. The most memorable thing that he/she had ever done for you?
What can a Man U fan do for a Liverpool fan?
4. The most memorable word he/she ever spoke to you?
Nothing. Only the times when he surprisingly admits Man U's shortcomings.
5. If he/she becomes your lover, you will...
Bleed to death.
6. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will...
Joe Jin supports Man U. Therefore Joe Jin = Man U
Liverpool hate Man U. Therefore Man U = Enemy
In conclusion, Joe Jin = Enemy
Thus, I shall do nothing since I have mathematically proven that Joe Jin is already my enemy. Ah, it's no wonder I took up Maths Extension 2! Hahaha...
7. If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on...
IF he was a she, she would have to start supporting Liverpool or PISS OFF.
Otherwise, he needn't improve on anything 'cos I'd bleed to death.
8. If he/she becomes your enemy, it is because
HE IS MY ENEMY!!!!
9. The most desirable thing for him/her to do is
SUPPORT LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!!!!
10. Overall impression towards him/her is
Lame Man U fan.
11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
Inti people and close friends will feel that I'm crazy. Others will feel that I'm shy. Which I so am aren't I?
*cute puppy dog eyes*
12. The character for you yourself is
Awesomeness!
13. On the contrary, the character you hate yourself is?
Sex appeal. Have to give those other guys a chance la...
14. The most ideal person you want to be is
STEVEN GERRARD!!!!!!!!
15. For the person who cares and likes you, say something about him/her
I know I'm too hot to handle but just don't feel intimidated 'cos you're special in your own way. Just not as special as me! Muahaha...
16. TEN people to tag
1. Sek Hong
2. Wei Yun
3. Yench
4. Peiying
5. Hui Hui
6. Judy
7. Gaik Lyn
8. Jacqueline
9. Melvern
10. Chen Han
17. Who is #2 having a relationship with?
Bob.
18. Is #3 a male 0r a female?
Pure male I guess...
19. If #7 and #10 got together, would that be a good thing?
They 'are' together! HAHAHA...but seriously, that would be dead funny and yes, it would be a good thing!
20. How about #5 and #8?
Lesbians...hmm...
21. What is #1 studying about?
Biomedical Science at University of Tasmania soon.
22. When was the last time you had a chat with them?
This year?
23. Is 4 single?
Maybe, maybe not. Hmm...
24. Sat something about #2.
Orange!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Another tag
Posted by Not you at 11:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment