CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

1st tag of the year

I have been tagged by the Man U fan. Curses. As for the other tags that I owe others, well, I feel lazy to do 'em already. Besides, its a new year people. New beginnings! And I'm lazy too. So there. My excuse. So here we go.

Directions : Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with fifteen random things,habits or goals about you. At the end, choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog, you can't tag the person who tagged you.

  1. I do not watch porn. Want to get this message across to everyone as quickly as possible.
  2. I am not gay. My friends just make me seem that way.
  3. I want David Cook's hair. For specific reasons.
  4. I want abs. Instead of the flab hanging around my tummy.
  5. I talk to my imaginary friend, my conscience. But he's been loitering around in the recycling bin after my exams.
  6. I want to go to Anfield, be it as a spectator, a player or a staff member.
  7. I do not want to be match-made.
  8. I want to exercise to keep fit, but my conscience, sending me e-mails from the recycling bin, tells me not to.
  9. I have a fetish for lace. Sadly, not the ones you find on bras.
  10. I want to join the local football team in where ever it is I do end up.
  11. I want bigger hands so I won't have the fear of girls having bigger hands than me.
  12. I want to be taller because I feel I'm just a little shorter than I'd imagined I would have been.
  13. I haven't started shaving yet. And no, I do not shave my leg hair!
  14. I wish many more of my dreams became reality.
  15. I'm innocent. Another fact that I want to get across to people as quickly as possible. For instance, I didn't even know condoms were sold in supermarkets. 'Nuff said.
I tag
  1. Melvern - For being King Style. Again.
  2. Gaik Lyn - For calling me Phineas.
  3. Jun Kai - For having nothing to do till your results come out.
  4. Peiying - For getting me the tasty chocolates!
  5. Wei Yun - For being my cousin.
  6. Hui Hui - For also getting me the tasty chocolates!
  7. Jacqueline - For being cute.
  8. Judy - For having the life of a Chen Han.
  9. Shi Zu - For getting me the wicked t-shirt.
  10. Chen Han - So that you somehow start blogging again.
Finally something that's got me going and made me forget about what I was thinking about. Till now. Damn.

0 comments: