CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Farewell my friends

Although this is my first post of the day, people may have noticed that there have been 3 previous posts before this. Those were my sister's doing. I have nothing to do with that. Ok, maybe a little. Yes, she knows I have a blog. I told her. But I trust her. So there.

Anyway I just wanna dedicate this post to two of my best friends in Inti College last year, who helped me a lot last year and who have since left to KL to further their studies.


That's Lun Xiang on the left, one of my earliest friends who I met in Malaysian Studies. I knew him as the Fat Guy from Free School as he always seemed to be with Sek Hong, who I referred to as the Skinny Guy. Chen Han, Lun Xiang and I had agreed to go to prom as a threesome, but he lied. Dog.

The guy on the right is Andrew. Like Lun Xiang, I met him at Malaysian Studies too, but we became friends at a much later stage, after watching a few movies like Jackass in Kevin and Bai Han's room. Explains a lot about his personality. Mentally corrupted. Not to mention gay.

Well I don't plan to blab about how they are (or rather are not) as people and our experiences throughout the whole of last year, so I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Overall, these dudes are

cool

gay

pimps

strong?


But most importantly,

fun to be with

So all in all, I'm so gonna miss having you two imbeciles around. Take care my friends, and may the force be with you!


Friends till the end!

0 comments: