CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Another boring day, another boring tag

I kinda regret not being kaypo and going to college today. They went out for lunch. Without. Me. Darn...

Since turning 18, I've already made myself a list of resolutions. Being kaypo, was one of the traits I had that was to be destroyed. But now, I'm just so confused! Argh...to be? Or not to be?

-whilst plucking flowers- To be? Or not to be? To be kaypo? Or not to be kaypo? To be a jackass? Or not to be a jackass? I like being a jackass. Pah. We'll see how everything falls into place come the later stages of the year.

Anyway. The Man U fan tagged me again. Poor team lost against Derby, the team who last season only managed to beat Newcastle during their horror stay in the Premier League.

We give chance only! Our team was made out of reserves!

Ah such is the typical excuse of a Man U fan. Charitable. Always full of excuses. Unlike us Liverpool fans, who know our limits, who graciously accept being second best despite missing chance after chance.

I'm sorry for offending those other Man U fans out there. This is just my personal battle with a certain Man U fan I had to put up with the whole of last year. So please don't take it to the heart!

Ok, finally after blabbering, I shall now begin with the tag. Albeit an uncharacteristic one! Muahaha...

1. Does it matter to you if your boyfriend or girlfriend smokes?
Not at all. Chicks who puff away with their 'lil deathsticks are just my kinda thing.

2. How about drinking?
Drinking is for pussies. Drugs are the real deal!

3. Do you liked someone you can't have?
Nope. 'Cos if I liked someone, I would definitely have my way.

4. If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
To save the potential embarrassment. Nah-uh!

5. What's your favourite sport?
Pool. It's the one that gets the gals.

6. It's saturday night, you're home alone, what do you do?
I don't have time for questions with obvious answers. Next.

7. Do you like roller coasters?
When the girls are around.

8. When's the perfect time to have a bf/gf?
-yawn- Next.

9. If you could date any celebrity, who would it be?
Why would I date a celebrity? Celebs would be the ones dating me!

10. What are you doing this weekend?
This tag seriously bores me. Next.

11. What is your favourite restaurant?
Her kitchen. Duh...

12. Have you ever hugged someone?
Joe Jin, I am bored.

13. Ever kissed someone you weren't attracted to?
Seriously.

14. Do you like anyone right now?
Hard to remember.

15. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Ask all guys and they will tell you the same answer. Unless you're Joe Jin.

16. Which do you prefer, Beach or Mountains?
Wherever. It's whoever that counts!

17. What kind of phone do you have?
I'd answer this question if there was an 's' behing the 'phone'.

18. Computer or Laptop?
Both. Idiot.

19. Jeans or sweats?
Sweats. 'Cuz they're juicier. Yum yum...

20. Which year(s) has/have been the best so far?
1991. The year I was born.

21. How old are you gonna be on your next birthday?
19. Birthday was yesterday.

22. What should you be doing right now?
-censored-

23. What is your favourite TV show?
Who needs TV when you have free live performances?

24. What's been your last purchase?
That. I cannot reveal to my adoring public.

25. Are you attracted to girls/boys that smoke?
See question 1. Idiot.

26. Have you ever fallen on your butt in front of a crowd of people?
How stupid.

27. What do you do when you're at home?
Anything and everything.

28. What is your favourite subject?
Anything that makes a good pickup line.

29. What's the best thing that happened to you?
My existence.

30. 10 person to tag :
1) Wei Yun
2) Andrew
3) Peiying
4) Hui Hui
5) Yench
6) Melvern
7) Judy
8) Gaik Lyn
9) Jye Yee
10) Chen Han

Isn't being out of character just so fun? Lalala...

0 comments: