Was this really what I was longing for since Thursday?
A shot of playing with Monash University students, impressing, making new friends while being at it, having fun.
Well I did get to play with them. Actually everyone else there were international students, since the futsal thing was meant for them, so I was gate crashing their party. Not that I cared. Or so I thought so.
And I got to know a few more people - Majid and some other Bangladeshi dudes.
Granted, we reached the final, since today's meeting actually turned out to be a tournament of sorts. Granted, the attacking players were better than I was, especially Majid! Will get back to him later.
But there's really no fun when you're subbed out all the time, especially when you're replaced by a guy who thinks he's better than you, when he's not. I'm sorry, but it's a fucking fact. So yeah. Didn't have as much fun. Yeah, I'm a selfish prick who thinks of himself before the team. Screw that.
And you can scratch me impressing much off the list as well.
Ok back to Majid. Medical student. Glasses. Hunches. Looks studious. Is studious. But scores goals with glancing headers, first-time volleys and at one time, with a Zidane-like around the world. Pure. Saudi Arabian. Class. Only he supports Man U.
Okay that's enough ranting for today. Fucking headache. Night people.
0 comments:
Post a Comment