I don't know why the fuck I'm feeling this way.
It's like I know I have loads of shit to do, like reading up on medical books like the other nerd-asses in my course.
I have them fucking books right before me, them websites opened right before my laptop. But yet, here I am, typing away at the stupid computer screen. I feel like sleeping, but yet I don't want to sleep.
I'm angry. Angry at the fact that I can't bring myself to do what I should be doing, instead of wasting my time being angry at my incompetence to induce self-discipline into this brain of mine.
I don't make any sense do I?
I think I'm half-autistic.
Okay, fine, what I really want is to go out and loiter around at some random mall in KL tomorrow, instead of having to rot at home and do nothing. Well I can study, but fuck that.
So yeah. Problem is that everyone's either going back, or going out with other friends.
And the fucking Monash futsal meeting was postponed till Sunday. The 1 and a half hours spent day dreaming about it during Malay class just now wasted.
It's not that I'm not depressed or love sick or any of that shit that you may be suspecting that I'm suffering from.
I'm just me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment