So here's the thing. I went out to Queensbay with a plan in mind. For the first time ever, I would go fishing on Valentine's Day! If you know what I mean.
Yes, to the people who think otherwise, I am that pure and innocent and am yet to be corrupted by being in a relationship! Sadly...
So anyway, I drove to Queensbay happy. I mean, with my endearing looks and with this as bait, how could I possibly come back without a single fish in my pail? Especially on Singles-Awareness Day! Where many would-be-singles would be walking around looking for a mate. Right?
That was before I was to be laughed at by every single person who walked by me. I mean, I'm sexy and all so I'm definitely going to be attracting a lot of attention. But this, was way too much. Like seriously. I do not plan to elaborate.
I left home wearing it as a joke, without knowing I was to be the joke.
It's sad. It really is. To top it all off, when I went to the airport to send off Sek Hong and Kin Phun, the guy at Coffee Bean whilst taking my order, laughed at my t-shirt and referred to me as 'Mr. Virgin' for the entire time. Not to mention that I made many, many fans from other youngsters who were sending off their friends as well. For the wrong reasons obviously.
Sigh. And thank you very much, Lee Joe Jin, for rubbing everything in. Really appreciate it. I do.
The couple guffawing and muttering 'I'm a virgin' was the last straw. So I am hereby retiring the t-shirt. Not because I've met some girl and banged her there and then. Although that would have been really, really nice!
So yeah. Today's Valentine's Day was really a something. Wonder if I should cry or laugh over it? Haha...Hey, let's make that a poll!
Wheee....
Sunday, February 15, 2009
V-Day recap
Posted by Not you at 1:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow..mr. virgin in the airport~~
Shuddup...lol...
Post a Comment