CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

I got an medical interview. And this ain't Monash University I'm talking about. Rather, Bond University in Gold Coast.

It's no secret that I'm more desperate to study in an overseas university rather than a local one, but here's where all the problems begin. My Monash interview is on the 18th, a Wednesday, meaning I'll have to set off for KL on the 17th, a Tuesday, which is 2 days from now! And since my Bond interview is on the 24th, and there being no plane tickets available on other days, I'll be setting off to Australia right after my interview in KL. Brilliant timing ain't it?

And to make things even more complicated, if I do manage to get a place at Monash, I'll be skipping at least 2 days of the academic term by being away in Australia. But if I screw up my interview so badly that Monash don't offer me a place, I'll be off to Sydney to study Bio-Medical Science at University of Sydney, which is a great university to be - if Bio-Medical Science wasn't my second choice.

If I miss this chance to get into Monash, I won't be returning to Malaysia for the next few months at least, a really scary thought considering I was happily replying questions of 'where you gonna be studying at?' with a casual 'me doesn't know' while madly shaking my head. How things have changed, stemming from one e-mail which was supposedly a bringer of great news.

So there, I said it, I'm a spoilt brat who craves being spoonfed by everyone around him. But truth be told, I just feel that I have some unfinished business to carry out, mainly meeting up with old friends and hang out one last time before leaving their sorry butts for good, especially my Singapore buddies, who were the one group of friends I didn't meet up with this holiday. Haven't cleared up my room yet either, something I've been trying to do since the end of HSC. But most importantly, I feel that I haven't had a proper holiday with my family yet - with my parents stressing over which university to go to and my sisters having to study for their exams.

So many things to do, yet so very little time to do so. So yeah, naturally, I'm depressed again.

And to those who may think I'm some love sick despo following my idiotic act on V-Day, I'm not! I'm really not! Am I? I know I was acting that way, but it was all in good fun. Wasn't it? Wait, I'm in denial, does that mean I really am desperate? Oh my...Me has became a despo! Something I haven't been since Form 2! Whee...

How queer it is that I can switch between emotions as quickly as that. Retard...

1 comments:

shizu said...

wish u ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!