CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Stairway to hell

So it's been over for 3 weeks now and here I am, sitting in this chair of mine. Bored.


Bored because there's absolutely nothing to do now, but more importantly, because there's nothing I can do, but wait agonisingly for this nightmare to finally be realised, to confirm that 2010 has been well and truly been

F U C K E D UP

There I said it. Honestly speaking, it was going be tough to beat the awesomeness of 2008, where almost everything, for once, was more or less going my way. Since then however, life's been a bitch, eventually culminating in the low of today.

I never expected this year to be a happy affair, and true enough, reflecting on the past 11 months, I've figured life's actually flown by, without me really doing enough or bothering to care about matters to be granted a second chance. A second chance I was perhaps rightfully deprived of; so maybe I can learn.

Learn that life isn't to be taken for granted. That my perception that everything revolves around me is a facade.

And to learn that by not taking your chances, what's left behind, is a sorry little being
who once upon a time used to embrace the warmth of friendship,
who once upon a time glowed in the company of the best friends one could ever find,
who once upon a time smiled,
once upon a time.

And that once upon a time, will never again exist.

0 comments: