CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 2, 2010

I just discovered this is actually the 200th post I've written on this blog of mine. Impressive. I guess this really shows how much self-indulgent nonsense I have to ramble about.


The above paragraph took me at least 5 minutes to complete. Fuck. My English is worse than I'd imagined. And oh my, even that last sentence took around 2 minutes for me to decide how to type it down in a simple-

Ah forget it. I suck.

Anyways I figured since the remainder of the year plus the whole of next year, to me, will be some sort of trying-to-discover-my-inner-self-as-well-as-partaking-in-activities-that-would-be-beneficial-to-myself-as-a-person kinda thing (as well as juggling them studies of course), I might as well start by trying to blog everyday in an attempt to rediscover my long forgotten use of the language.

Tada. One blog post without sounding even one fifth as emotionally unstable as I usually do. Onwards to tomorrow. Oh such joy.

0 comments: