No matter, I gotta thank everyone who wished me today face-to-face, via facebook, sms and calls. THANK YOU!
Now a special mention to Chia Yuen, Joe Jin, Chen Han, Lun Xiang, Chang Thai, Li Tatt, Phey Chien, Joe Wen, Jia Rong, Shi Zu, Kevin, Jye Yee, Melvern, Wan Chin, Ian, Kok Chin and Andrew for throwing me a surprise birthday party, though it was partly our to-be-annual new year party.

You guys are seriously the best bunch of friends I've ever had. Too bad the others weren't around at that time.
Next, I gotta thank Jun Beng and Kah Wai, for coming down all the way to Penang just to wish me 'Happy Birthday'. You guys, along with Jasmine, Jacqueline and the other members of the Bak Family were the group of people who made me feel I truly belonged at Monash, especially at a turbulent time in the first semester when quitting Monash altogether was an option I was seriously considering. Thanks so so much for always being there for me!
Then theres Wei Yun, my crazy cousin, and Shu Lin, the two people I hang out with most. Thanks for spending time with me though you guys obviously have bigger, better commitments to attend to. Wei Yun, I hope you get stranded in Heathrow tomorrow in a blizzard, just for the fun of it. Touchwood though. And Shu Lin, I'm still better than you at bowling, although you think otherwise.
Finally, Dennis and Eu Jo. Thanks for spending time with me in the afternoon even though it was so last minute. Thanks for the Liverpool jersey too, though it's a big outdated. Liverpool will never be outdated! LOL! All the best in your new aussie adventure Dennis, and Eu Jo, I'll be seeing you soon in KL.
So yeah, that's all I wanted to say. Happy 2010 people!
0 comments:
Post a Comment