CUMMONE YI ZHANG!!! SWIM YOUR ASS BACK TO SHORE ALREADY!!!! YOU GOTTA BE STRANDED ON SOME UNKNOWN, UNDISCOVERED ISLAND OR SOMETHING. OR DRAGGED OUT TO SEA CLINGING ON TO SOME PIECE OF WOOD. OR SOME SHIT.
I'm sorry dude. I'm sorry for never talking to you enough, or not being a good enough person to be considered a friend. It's something I've learnt. To never take things for granted. To never take FRIENDS for granted. To appreciate people in life for who they are, no matter how they are like as people.
So I'd like to take the opportunity to apologise to everyone who still bothers reading this trash of a blog, for not being a good enough friend or not acknowledging you enough as a person. Sorry peeps.
COME ON LA YI ZHANG!!!!!
Sunday, January 17, 2010
COME BACK ALREADY!!!!
Now I know more than ever,
that it was not meant to be.
So it's time at last,
to finally move on
Posted by Not you at 11:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment