CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 31, 2009

Pre-Rural


So next week I'll be following the rest of my coursemates to Segamat, which is some rural place somewhere in Johor. This visit is supposedly aimed at allowing us to appreciate living in a rural setting, but really, what (I daresay) all of us are really looking forward to is to relax and mess around in some foreign land.

So yeah. Apparently there's a huge football field there (amongst other attractions of course) so the plan is to PLAY TILL DAWN EVERY SINGLE DAY after the hospital and clinic visitations! And well, if that ain't enough, I'm gonna be rooming with Jun Beng and Chang Thai, which will inevitably serve up some sense of fun (and undeniably stupidity).

So here I am, sitting in my new hostel room of 2 weeks. Haven't officially cleaned it up yet, and with plastics bags and real bags scattered all over the room, it isn't exactly the most pleasant of rooming conditions, but heck, I just can't be bothered to clean it up.

I've just realised that I've used 'so' to begin the first 3 paragraphs. I'm bored. Perhaps I really should clean up my room. Or would I be better off studying?

But I feel sleepy. And full. And it ain't good to sleep with a bloated tummy. Oh poopy.

We learned about snakes this week! Envenomation! It was cooooool! Though I spent a great majority of this week sleeping through lectures and trying to study. My results suck.

Oh great, here we go again. Typing down whatever that's coming into my mind in an unorganised manner like so.

Golly my English really sucks now. I need to start writing narrative essays again. Or I shall sink into the depths of superficiality.

Like what's already happened.

Oh yeah and what post is complete without my hair being in it.

Please don't think I'm some vain pot for endlessly taking pictures of my hair. It's just. Intriguing. Being that I'm never gone bald before. Or rather in my pre-existing memory. And Kee Hao says it naturally becomes a centre parting! So I wanna see how it slowly forms one!

Not sure if I'll be online while in Segamat so well, if not, then this is goodbye!

Not that it'd cause a stir by not updating. Heh.

0 comments: