Sitting on a fence sucks.
Especially when deciding to lower yourself down on either side are a maze of uncertainties.
So yes.
Big-ass fucking dilemma.
One that I need over and done with quick.
Though the easiest option is to wait for time to pass me by.
The safest option;
the only option I've sworn by;
which is why I'm still stuck in this shithole.
Fuck this lame excuse I call a life.
On a side note, I watched Kelly Clarkson.
She's the bomb.
3 times better than David Archuleta.
Wish I she'd release a live album 'cos she's one of them artists that sing better live. I swear, A LOT BETTER.
Yeah, be jealous, fools.
Though it does make me ponder one thing,
will I ever be able to enjoy my career as much as hers?
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Posted by Not you at 12:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment