Not.
Fucked up shit more like.
First off, my backs fucked thanks to an L4 & L5 disc herniation. That means no football, no tennis, no running, no slouching, no fucking activity of any kind, without my back being niggly. Which leads to one question, how the hell am I going to lose all this shitload of weight I've put on since the holidays? Swimming laps bores by the way.
Second, Liverpool's seasons been shit. Rafa Benitez should get the sack. I believe in patience reaping its rewards. But no thanks to Rafa's arrogance and stubbornness (with a huge thanks to Steven Gerrard choosing the perfect time to lose his form), Liverpool are now fighting for a place in the Europa League. Yes, the Europa League. No, it's not the Champions League; rather, the old UEFA Cup. So Rafa should go. And hopefully we get Kenny Dalglish as our manager.
And here's an old story - studying. Still am where I was from where I left off. Nothing.
Last but not least, I've got a bloody migraine now.
So yeah. Life is beautiful.
0 comments:
Post a Comment