CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fucked up

Nothing's going right.

From the academic stage, to that of personal affairs.

From football, to simple cognition.

Nothing.

It seems inevitable that I was going to have to pay for being the way I was for the entire year. Coupled with the fact that I never had the brains to back up my obvious laziness, supplementary exams were always going to be something I was bound to face.

So yes folks, I'm sitting for supplementaries.
I said this a week before the exams.
I said this a day before the exams.
I said this after the exams.
I'm saying this now.

I WILL BE COMING BACK IN JANUARY TO SIT FOR MY SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMS.

It's as obvious as the fact that Liverpool won't be winning the league, nor will they be qualifying for the knock-out stages of the Champions League.

Though I do believe in miracles, and 3 big ass miracles'd better happen for the chaos to subside 'cos it's not, and probably never will till I face the facts come December.

So fuck whatever people say about being a pessimist. It's better to be a realistic pessimist than a blind optimist.

Bring the fuck on, OSCE.

0 comments: