CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 30, 2009

Apology, perhaps?

I'm sorry I've been subjecting you, my waning legion of readers to such senseless bouts of depressive rambling, but I guess that's the only other thing I use this blog for nowadays -emotional outburts, be them ecstasy over a rare Liverpool moment worth mentioning or the gloomy ones spilt all over the page. So yeah. Deal with it motherfuckas.

I've been watching youtube videos of this dude called Peter Chao. He's this Chinese Canadian guy who has the funniest of fake Chinese accents. Go youtube him. Speaks a little bit like this.

Haaaaro!! Peter Chao here. As you know, Peter Chao don't have father. So I go best place to find him - Downtown Chinatown, motherfuckas! My mama Chao is a prostitute. She give birth to me after papa Chao give her a bang bang at the nightclub one day. Ok got to go, so Chao outside motherfuckas!

He even has Chinese words of the day where he introduces words like diu lei lou mou to the western speaking youtube world.

I actually don't know if any of this is making sense, but I thought I'd just blog about something to keep this blog alive. So yeah.

Chao outside, motherfuckas!

0 comments: