And so my infamous tantrums return. No surprises how it was brought about.
But come live in my shoes and perhaps you'd know that with every poor game, with every missed opportunity, with every bad grade and with every self-proclaimed ego deflating moment, my world descends into darkness; no matter how badly the odds are staked against me.
A wise man once said, throw away your ego and you will be successful. But to do that would mean sinking further into society worse than I am now, so scratch that.
Ok time to rant about the futsal game, which was the main purpose why I bothered posting something.
My passing sucks.
My shooting sucks.
My composure sucks.
My ball control sucks.
My dribbling sucks.
My speed sucks.
My stamina sucks.
My man-marking is non-existant.
Gee whizz, that doesn't make me much of a football player at all, don'tcha think?
So here's where I say sorry to my teammates Joe Jin, Jin Ern, Majid, Matthias, Viran and Kieron for being a sucky captain and an even suckier player. Hopefully we can get at least a point tomorrow.
Perhaps I should just go rot somewhere in the med building, so that at least if they find me, I can become a plastinated model and actually be of use to anyone.
0 comments:
Post a Comment